-
June 4th, 2003, 12:02 PM
#11
Inactive Member
*claps* Admire your bravery! ^^ Knowing me.. I woulda sat there for 5 mintues staring... then scraem the first name that came to my head O_O;
but then again... the apartment i live in, is guarded =D And after about 10, the doors into the building are all locked ^^
-
June 4th, 2003, 12:53 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Yikes, that's freaky! Kudos to you for getting the sicko caught though, that was very brave of you ^_^
-
June 4th, 2003, 01:42 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Holy Shyte! You are very calm and wise not to open the door...*shivers* scary pervert...
-
June 4th, 2003, 06:21 PM
#14
Inactive Member
ah im really happy how the situation turned out...but now im getting all this attention from the town. Now while i like being the center of attention...i dont really want to be in the spotlight for this. I dont know, i almost feel like im bragging or something, i didnt want the whole town to know..just family, close friends etc. Sucks too cuz a bunch of local newspapers want to interview me and stuff, and thats just way to time consuming. I just want to read manga sheesh!!
Oh and to edit..the guy didnt succesfully sexually molest the previous house he was at..he tried to get this boy who was my same age but he couldnt get in the house. so thats a plus.
crisis: lol...i had my 6 key get stuck once when i was a lil kid and i got freaked out..i thought our computer was possessed lol.
-
June 9th, 2003, 06:39 AM
#15
Inactive Member
yeeek O_O; that was very brave of you ^_^ i know that feeling though.. people used to try to break in my house all the time when i was 12-14.. i guess they figured they'd stop when this one guy tried to get in the back door through the back yard and my german shepard (who was in a kennel on the back porch.. behind the door..) started barking and causing hell... -.- we got that guy, tried to tell the cops the dog attacked him.. -.-
-
June 11th, 2003, 01:18 AM
#16
Inactive Member
O.O...The molester is gay too?!
-
June 11th, 2003, 10:43 AM
#17
Inactive Member
wooooow... i'm really stupid when it comes to things like that... you are one rational person...
-
June 20th, 2003, 12:37 PM
#18
Inactive Member
That was brave. Real brave. I think I would have just found some closet to hide in.
Kinda reminds me of the time someone came thru the door and I didn't hear it. (The sensor on my door goes off everytime the door opens. That particular time, it didn't go off.)
In the end I almost went out with a wooden stick and found out it was just my dad. I felt soo weird. >_< Over paranoid.
-
June 20th, 2003, 01:25 PM
#19
Inactive Member
I met a molester on the staircase to my flat once.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks